Running an agent banking business is more than offering banking hall transactions. It is fulfilling the financial needs of your customers and community.
Doing this well requires putting some things in place to ensure that the business runs smoothly and grows over time.
The tips below are guaranteed to bring you more patronage and increase profits for your PayCentre agent banking business.
- Prime Location: As a PayCentre agent, your goal is to offer financial services to a customer and as such, you must be in a location that is not only to get to but also at a place where the people here need your services.
Areas with no bank branches, ATMs, parks, markets places with lots of leg walk or opposite the only ATM available in your area may prove to be very lucrative for you. Choose a location that people can easily get to and see from everywhere.
- Network Connection: To be able to carry out transactions using the app and mPOS, you need to have a stable and strong network connection. A poor network connection may cause transaction failure.
- An Existing Business: Having an existing business like trading, airtime or data sales, foodstuff and so on can increase patronage for your agent banking business because your customers will know about it and inform other people that they can carry out banking hall transactions at your store.
- Stable Power Supply: You need a stable light supply to be able to charge the mPOS machine and your phone so that you can always be able to perform transactions.
- Put up your PayCentre Banner: For customers to know you’re a PayCentre agent, you need to put up your PayCentre banners, posters and fliers bearing the PayCentre logo so that new customers can see and patronize you.
Note: The banners, posters and fliers are included in the Agent kit given to you when you become a PayCentre agent.
- Good Customer Service: Customers who are well served and properly satisfied will always come back, so, always ensure that you are cordial and polite with every customer. When experiencing network issues, calmly explain the situation to your customer and inform them of the next steps.
Ready to start making money every day? Sign up to be a PayCentre Agent now by visiting www.paycentreafrica.com/agentsignup or call 0908 296 3289 or 0706 268 9382.