Dear Esteemed Partner,
The world is battling the coronavirus pandemic and several things are being put in place to ensure that a lot of people do not contract or die from it.
To reduce the spread of the virus and following the lockdown orders from the Government, our offices are closed until further notice but our staff are working from home to ensure you get the best service this period because the services you provide are very essential in our economy and country. We are ready and equipped to back you up fully as we all overcome this pandemic.
You must do your part in ensuring this virus is not spread or transmitted to your family and other people, how can you do that?
- Observe social distancing by ensuring your customers stay 6 meters apart.
- Avoid places with large crowds and gatherings, stay at home as much as you can.
- Wash or sanitize your hands properly after every contact with money or your customer’s card, here is a simple and efficient way to wash your hands properly; apply soap or sanitizer in your palm, rub them together, place each hand on each other and scrub, wash your nails, wrist and thumb. Here a video to help with that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seA1wbXUQTs&feature=youtu.be
- Clean your phone and Pinpad after anyone touches it and at every hour.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbows and contact the authorities if you or anyone you know has the symptoms on 0800-970000-10 (Toll-Free). Check out the images below for more information.
To help with the short supply of sanitizers, we have shipped cartons of sanitizers to the regional offices and you can contact them or your ambassadors to get a bottle.
We love you and can’t wait to see you all at the end of this pandemic. We will all survive, stay safe, stay home if you can and protect yourselves.