Last week, our Head of Products; Tobi Madariola held a live engagement session with our PayCentre partner agents to discuss the new PayCentre features and how to get the best of their agent banking business.
It was such an enlightening session, filled with tips and knowledge on how to use the features. We highlighted the new features in our post here.
Here are 5 takeaways from it.
- Cash-out Network bar: PayCentre application now has a cash-out/withdrawal transaction network bar that lets our agents know when there’s a network downtime by going red and when network is stable by showing Green.
- Agent Code: Our new funds transfer feature; Agent to Agent transfer does not use bank details, instead only the beneficiary agent’s ‘agent code’ is required. Your PayCentre agent code starts with “PC/AGT/” and can be found at the top left side of the application right under your name.
- Log transactions as a ticket: Before you start, ensure your PayCentre application is updated to the latest version on Google PlayStore.
- Go to the transaction history page on your PayCentre Application
- Click on the particular transaction you want to log.
- Click on ‘log as ticket’ at the bottom of the page.
- Enter details of the issue, e.g: Transaction successful and the customer did not get value or I need the token for this transaction.
- Ticket is logged and will be resolved as soon as possible.
Please note that you can only log Funds transfer, bill payment and airtime purchase transactions as tickets. Cash-out/withdrawal transactions are to be logged as a dispute.
4. Agent to Agent Transfer: You can now send funds to other PayCentre Agents and wallets using the new agent to agent transfer feature free of charge! So exciting 🙂
5. New support details: we have improved our support services to serve you better. First, you spend less on calls with our new phone number; 017006213.
You can also easily reach us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we are moving from Avetium and Intercom chats to Zendesk which lets you open tickets and resolve issues faster. Yay!