PayCentre Africa is a product of E-Settlement Limited and it is a leading agent banking network that lets you carry out banking hall transactions for people in communities where banking services and facilities are scarce.
The network gives you an mPOS pin pad and a PayCentre android application which you connect via Bluetooth to carry out transactions. The agent kit also comes with a T-Shirt, banner, sticker, fliers and a bag. PayCentre agents make money off each transaction they carry out for their customers.
Registration to be a PayCentre Africa agent can be done in 3 ways;
- You register to be their agent on their website at paycentreafrica.com/agentsignup, they will ship the kit to you
- You register through any of the PayCentre ambassadors, they are in every state of Nigeria.
- You register at any of their offices in Nigeria and this can be done in one day, they will register, train and give you the kit that same day. Be sure to go early so you can leave on time.
Currently, PayCentre Africa has 7 offices in Nigeria and the locations are below.
- Lagos – Headquarter Office
- 13, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji- Yaba, Opposite Law, Union and Rock Building.
- Abeokuta – South-West Regional Office 1
- PROHUB, First Floor, 38, Salawu Olabode Avenue, Ewang Road, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta. Ogun State
- Ibadan – South-West Regional office 2
- 45, Soun Ajagungbade Street, off Aare Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
- Port Harcourt – South-South Regional Office
- No. 38 Old refinery road, adjacent PDP office Akpajo, Port Harcourt
- Imo – South – East Regional Office
- Angelina House, 31 Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State
- Abuja – North Central Regional Office
- Efab plaza extension, No 70A, Area 11 Garki, Abuja.
- Kano – North West Regional Office
- No. 26A, Post Office Road, Near Bureit Road, Fagge LGA, Kano
You can reach then PayCentre Africa Customer Support team through the following platforms
- Number: +23417006213
- Email: email@example.com
- In-app chat on the application
- Social media support page
You can also follow PayCentre Africa on social media to get updates on their products and services.
@paycentreafrica on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.